
This Igor (they are all named Igor) is the surgeon. All the Igor have surgery skills and were always exchanging ,body parts and organs, thus the scares and tiny stitches. One refrence to Igor stated that he "juggled brains", so he carries a bucket of brains and is balancing one in his left hand. Another refrence said that Igor pulled a vile out of his pocket and said "how many finger am I holding up"? "Thirteen". He also has a jar of "extra eyeballs" and a threaded needle so he is ready for any emergency. His lab coat is cotton that I dyed and added a little blood. His shorts are wool and his hair is kid mohair. I don't know what kind of shoes he would have worn, so I gave him a South Carolina look and made flip flops. An "extra" eyeball hold his hair.

No comments:
Post a Comment